MacTF is an native Cocoa Mac OS X application that can talk to the Topfield TF5000PVRt (and some other Topfield 5xxx models).
- Download of files, including ability to download multiple files at once.
- Upload of files, including ability to upload multiple files at once.
- Full navigation and usability during file transfers.
- Turbo mode (doubles speed of upload/download, but remote and timers are disabled).
- Deletion and renaming of files on the Topfield.
The following features are still to be implemented:
- Download of entire folders.
- Upload only uploads the data fork of a file if it is multi-forked.
- Connecting while the Topfield's HDD is spun down may result in problems.
MacTF should work on Mac OS X 10.4 and higher.
Earlier versions (1.3 and 1.2) will work on v10.2 and higher.